Dear Valued Customer,
Health & Safety First
In light of the events surrounding the coronavirus, we are reaching out to let you know we are taking immediate, precautionary measures to ensure the safety of your family and our technicians as we work in and around your home. We are enforcing these policies and procedures to protect customers and staff from the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- If an employee is not feeling well, we have asked that they consult with their family physician and remain at home.
- Employees will wash their hands frequently with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.
- We have asked technicians to refrain from shaking hands with our customers.
- Fresh shoe covers and protective gloves will be worn inside the home.
- Technicians will keep a safe distance from anyone in the home.
- Disinfectant wipes will be used on truck steering wheels, door handles, and tools, as well as on surfaces inside the home that must be touched to complete the work.
We know that HVAC problems will occur even during illness and health concerns. Many of you have scheduled service or repair appointments, and many more will have unforeseen home service needs during the upcoming days and weeks.
We are always here to help so we will continually monitor the situation while serving the needs of our customers. We are committed to serving you and your household to the best of our ability – and maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so.
If needed, we are happy to reschedule your appointment. Please visit the CDC website to learn more: https://www.cdc.gov
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please call us at our Claxton Office 912.739.1120 or Bluffton Office 843.815.4500 or our Hilton Head Office 843.681.5104
Thank you for choosing Dyess and Farmer’s Air,
Mitch Dyess, Owner
Earning Customers For Life
We strive to do such a good job that we earn your business for life.
All of our technicians are NATE certified and receive ongoing training.
Trustworthy & Honest
We never promise anything that we cannot guarantee.
24/7 Emergency Service
We are available 24/7 because we know that emergencies happen.
We offer financing options to save you money.
Respect Your Home
We treat your home as if it was our own. We treat it with respect.
“Dyess Air has come through on a difficult job.”- Tom D.
“Great service!”- Daniel S.
“Service is always top notch with a smile.”- Katie K.