Bluffton Heating Repair
Fast, Reliable Repairs, Available 24/7
Is your heater not working as well as it used to? Is your furnace failing to keep your home or business comfortable? Dyess Air can help! Since 1984, we’ve been helping residential and commercial customers keep their properties comfortable and safe with reliable heating repairs in Bluffton and beyond! We work quickly and carefully to save you time and ensure that your heating repairs are handled correctly the first time. Our technicians are highly trained, experienced, and NATE-certified for your peace of mind. Whether you have a gas furnace that’s making strange noises, a central heating system that isn’t properly heating your home, or a ductless system that simply won’t turn on, Dyess Air is ready to help! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency services.
Contact us at (843) 242-0855 to book your appointment today. We serve customers in Bluffton, SC; Claxton, GA; Rincon, GA and the surrounding areas.
Troubleshooting Your Heater
Winter weather may be brutal, but a reliable heating system makes this season manageable. In fact, an estimated 97 percent of residents of the United States have some form of heat-producing equipment in their homes. It can be frustrating to turn the heater on only to discover that the system is not warming your home, but there are several scenarios that are easily investigated without the need to call a professional. Take time to complete these steps first.
Heater not working? Try the following:
- Thermostat – an error in settings could cause your central HVAC system to deliver cold air. Verify that your temperature settings are as desired and that heat is selected. Check for weak thermostat batteries as well.
- Filter – a dirty air filter can cause problems with your equipment. Verify the condition, making a change if needed.
- Ducts – if the lack of warm air is restricted to just part of the home, there may be a blockage in the ducts or a leak. This may warrant professional attention, but you can verify by checking to see if the temperature problem is consistent at all vents or restricted to just a portion of the home.
- Energy source – verify that the gas is on for a gas-powered furnace or boiler. Check the fuse box for tripped switches regardless of the type of heating system.
If these steps have not resolved or identified the problem, you will need to call a professional for quality Bluffton heater repair. Turn to Dyess Air for services you can rely on.
When to Call for Professional Heater Repairs
In many cases, a malfunctioning heater isn’t just a matter of comfort; it’s a matter of safety. During the coldest months of the year, you need to know that your heating system is working properly for the comfort and safety of yourself and your family.
It’s time to call for professional heating repairs if you notice any of the following:
- Your heater won’t turn on
- Cool air is coming from the vents/heater
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- The heating system is not adequately warming your home/building
- Unusual noises and/or odors coming from the unit
- Unexplained increases in your utility bill
- Poor indoor air quality
A problem with your gas furnace—especially if the pilot light is discolored—could indicate a potential carbon monoxide leak, which is extremely dangerous. If you notice any issue with your heating system, contact Dyess Air as soon as possible for repair services.
Trustworthy Services Since 1984
At Dyess Air, our customers come first. No matter the heating or air conditioning service you need, we make it our mission to not only meet your expectations but to exceed them. If you’re having problems with your heating system, we will come out and diagnose the issue. Once repairs are complete, we’ll conduct a quality assurance check to make sure your system is operating normally. We are committed to providing the highest level of workmanship and customer service. At Dyess Air, we always do what’s right.
Need heating repairs in Bluffton or the surrounding areas? Reach out to us at (843) 242-0855 or contact us online to make an appointment today! We are available 24/7.
Earning Customers For Life
We strive to do such a good job that we earn your business for life.
All of our technicians are NATE certified and receive ongoing training.
Trustworthy & Honest
We never promise anything that we cannot guarantee.
24/7 Emergency Service
We are available 24/7 because we know that emergencies happen.
We offer financing options to save you money.
Respect Your Home
We treat your home as if it was our own. We treat it with respect.
Great service!- Daniel S.
Very professional and responsive!- Kevin S.
Service is always top notch with a smile.- Katie K.