Ensure Your Home Stays Comfortable All Year Long
It’s a good idea to hire an HVAC company to inspect and do maintenance on your system every fall and spring. At Dyess Air & Plumbing, we’ll do things like inspect and clean the wiring and mechanisms of the unit—tasks which are a bit more challenging for the average homeowner. As licensed contractors and specialists in the field of heating and air conditioning, we have the tools, equipment, and experience to keep your equipment running smoothly all year long.
Call Dyess Air & Plumbing today to schedule your preventative maintenance service. Call (843) 242-0855 or contact us online now. We have offices in Claxton, and Rincon, GA.
Dyess Air & Plumbing’s Comfort Club
Your home’s heating and cooling system is an important part of the function of your home. It keeps your home healthy and comfortable, and a properly functioning system keeps your budget happy with optimal energy usage. You can maximize the performance of your HVAC system and prevent costly repairs by scheduling preventative maintenance regularly.
Regular HVAC maintenance can:
- Prolong equipment efficiency
- Promote healthy clean air
- Support lower utility costs
- Guard against unexpected failures
- Prolong equipment life
For more information on the benefits and costs of our preventative maintenance program, click here
Comprehensive Maintenance Services
Dyess Air & Plumbing & Farmer’s Air is focused on providing the highest level of service with a focus on earning referrals from our satisfied clients. All of our technicians are tested and certified through North American Technician Excellence (NATE). Our maintenance plans follow Energy Star Recommendations along with National Standards for residential maintenance.
Along with other services included in our maintenance plan, our 25-point checklist includes:
- Check proper operation of thermostat, mounting, and setting
- Clean debris from around the outdoor unit
- Visually inspect the condenser for damage or corrosion
- Visually inspect the copper tubing and drier for damage or corrosion
- Rinse off condenser coil with water
- Remove the electrical disconnect cover and tighten connections
- Tighten electrical connections in outdoor unit
- Test and inspect contactor for burned or pitted contacts
- Check the circuit board and wiring for scorching or discoloration
- Measure the voltage to outdoor unit
- Measure compressor amp draw
- Measure condenser fan amp draw
- Check condenser fan blade for balance and clean
- Measure the MFD on the fan and compressor capacitors
- Check and record the suction pressure of the system
- Check and record the discharge pressure of the system
- Check the subcooling and superheat
- Check, clean, and replace filters if part of the contract
- Inspect the evaporator coil
- Measure the amp draw of the blower motor
- Check and record the temperature drop across the evaporator coil (17 to 21 drop)
- Check temperature difference between rooms (no more than 3 degrees difference)
- Visually inspect duct work for air leaks around unit and plenums
- Inspect and test safety devices for proper operation
- Clean and test condensate drain lines for proper operation
Call today to schedule important preventative maintenance on your HVAC system. A member of our team will be in contact with you to schedule an appointment.
Call (843) 242-0855 with any questions about our maintenance plans.